Thursday 26 June 2008

frustrated....

I've tried to update this several times, but it just crashes... aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh.
Anyway. Tonight's been eventful. I had a drink with a mate who was deciding whether or not to go on a date with a girl because he couldn't get her drunk til 10. If that wasn't depressing enough, I then met some other friends who proceeded to tell me the reason I was single was because I was too confrontational and argumentative. Needless to say we had a row.
Aside from that I had an interesting conversation about ironing. You would find it hard to believe how ironing unites people. I confided my secret (!) of putting kitchen foil under your board cover and then we had a long debate about a friend of ours who puts his fitted sheet on the bed and *then* irons it!
I'm working on a really dull feature at the moment, but have some exciting stuff coming up.
I also need advice. Is it okay to put butter on a peanut butter and banana sandwich? As well as the peanut butter, of course.

No comments: