Monday 30 November 2009

Absence

It's strange that for someone so immersed in the digital world, I have become so distant from my blog. There are myriad reasons for this, mainly due to disruption in my life. Having said that, I am now turning a corner, and hope to update this more regularly - as if it could be less irregular, well I suppose it could but I digress - as the year turns into 2010.
Life is meandering on, my startup that I was so excited about fell temporary victim to the recession, but I'm confident it will work out okay. Whether it recovers before we all go bust is another matter.
Over the last - what, ten? - months I've become more interested in how your life is reflected in your subliminal experiences. For example, over the last six months - since my little world was turned upside down - I have had recurring nightmares. Or rather one. Not to go into detail, I've now had it analysed and realised that it indicates my life is changing and the 'control freak' part is nervous but there's a part of me that's not. It may not be just career-oriented, I think I might be entering a phase in my life where my beliefs are challenged. Not my religious ones - which are non-existent - but my idealised views on where my life was going. I may now be thinking of settling down and laying some roots. Who knows.

No comments: