Friday 30 May 2008

Star spotting

I've been a bit slack updating this, mainly because I've been quite busy working! Damn work - gets in the way of everything. I've been working mainly on a few Eastern projects and also one in the glamorous world of Tunbridge Wells. Mobile Business, the magazine I've started consulting for, has been bought by Miles Publishing, a successful publishing house. Miles Bossum, its founder and owner, is a pretty ambitious guy and we share a couple of mutual friends, which is always a good sign.
I also found time to catch up with Andy Oakes, publisher of respected digital title NMA. We were gossiping like old women with the guys from Freestyle in Soho Hotel [where I seem to hold most of my 'meetings] when who should we spot? Keira Knightley. Looking a bit like a bag lady, IMHO, but gorgeous nevertheless. The boys were of course like meerkats trying to see who she was with but, bless 'em, they are celeb whores.
Mr Oakes was kind enough - and sexually confident enough - to allow me to go through his 'manbag'. I wasn't looking for it, but stumbled across a magazine. Apparently it's his guilty secret. I wouldn't DREAM of telling you the subject matter......

No comments: